Custom Entry Gate
Visitors to this back yard in Ashbrook-Clawson Village are greeted by this warm cedar fence & gate.
- Cedar lumber throughout (smooth side/rough side)
- Stainless steel deck screws (no nails)
- Post holes filled with stone and concrete.
(no soil put back in holes to rot posts)
- Quality craftsmanship, built with time and care
- Flexible, custom design and layout
Quality Construction Throughout
Quality construction techniques include digging holes at least 2 feet deep and carefully setting posts in clean, straight lines that contour to the grade of the land. Posts are set plumb and straight and the fence is constructed with stainless steel screws, instead of nails, for a long lifespan and enduring beauty of the cedar.